Jacket in check fabric washable NANO TREATMENT
- Jacket in check fabric washable
- NANO TREATMENT : breathable, water repellent, washable, crease resisitant, lightweight
- 54% Polyester - 44% Wool - 2% Elastane
- Line JEREM BLACK - Modern fit
- Notched lapels
- Simple fastening with 2-button closure
- Chest welt pocket
- 2 front flap pockets
- 4-button cuffs
- Back slit
- The model is 1.89m tall and wears 50
- To have a suit, you can match the jacket with a pants in the same fabric
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS :
Zip and fasten the trousers.
Lay the trouser full length and flat in the wash bag.
Place the jacket flat on the top of the trouser in the wash bag.
Do not fasten the buttons but overlap the fronts so the jacket sits comfortably in the bag.
Allow the sleeves to fall onto the front of the jacket.
Close the zip on the front opening.
Fold the bag in half and press together the Velcro pads at each end of the bag.
Remove the suit from the wash bag.
Hang the jacket on the hanger, ensure it is hanging straight.
Gently straighten seams and lapels.
Half hang the trouser over the hanger bar, keeping the front pleat straight.